ES-AU Asset Management employs two main processes for asset maintenance: Preventive Maintenance and Breakdown Maintenance.
- Customized approach using the Maintenance Manual to manage assets.
- The Maintenance Manual contains essential information for infrastructure and installation maintenance.
- ES-AU Asset Management automatically generates preventive maintenance activities based on registered data (activity type, frequency, equipment, spare parts, breakdowns, diagnostic checklists).
- Work orders are created, sent through workflow processes, and directed to appropriate personnel, both within and outside the organization.
- Scheduling criteria are flexible to accommodate operator needs.
- Checklists for scheduled maintenance can be defined and recorded.
- Anomalies can trigger automatic maintenance activities.
- Progress criteria and management actions are set for activity control.
- Managed through a workflow process:
- Signaling through various channels.
- Control by call center operators.
- Work orders are assigned to the right team or supplier based on the problem type and contracts.
- Planning, execution, and reporting of interventions (can be done via tablets or smartphones).
- Checklists for checks and measurements can be defined.
- Automatic start of activities based on anomaly detection.
- Criteria (SLA) for monitoring activity progress and initiating management actions are established.
- Reports available for analysis, including maintenance statistics, SLA, and more.
- Dashboards for monitoring open breakdowns.
- Logistic management for tracking warehouse items and materials.
- Economic management includes budgeting, supplier management, purchase orders, and cost tracking.
- Energy and environment features for recording and analyzing energy consumption.
- IoT solutions integration with various device drivers and capabilities.
- GIS and BIM support for georeferencing assets, vector plans, and 3D BIM models.
- BIM Extensions for synchronization with 3D building design software.
Overall, ES-AU Asset Management offers a comprehensive system for managing asset maintenance, covering preventive and breakdown maintenance, logistics, economics, energy, IoT, GIS, and BIM support.
ES-AU Asset Management provides comprehensive management for buildings, installations, movable assets, and associated maintenance activities. Key features include:
Space & Asset Inventory:
- Detailed inventory of real estate assets, plants, components, and movable assets to understand their technical and functional characteristics.
- Management of various property and facility types, including housing complexes, buildings, floors, rooms, installations, technical assets, furniture, external infrastructure, and green areas.
- For each inventory item, it tracks essential information such as identification codes, technical specifications, functional details, administrative records, and documents.
- Objects can be visualized on geographic maps (e.g., OpenStreetMap), vector plans correlated with floors and rooms, or 3D models imported from BIM-compliant products via IFC files.
- ES-AU Asset Management offers support services for the initial setup of Property & Facility Management systems, including asset inventory, data normalization, data entry, and the importation of plans or BIM models.
In summary, ES-AU Asset Management enables organizations to efficiently manage their real estate assets and associated maintenance activities by providing detailed inventory and support services for Property & Facility Management systems.