ES Fleet Management
ERP | HR | Asset Management | Tracking | Monitoring
Enterprise Systems AU Telematics provide GPS and sensor-based technology and information management. The Enterprise Systems AU Tracking solution for IOS / Android devices / In-Vehicle provides real-time and historical data, to locate, monitor and manage vehicles, people and assets. The tracking solution utilises 4G | LTE | Cat 1M NB-IoT | Satellite | WiFI | Bluetooth to allow constant communication. Personnel location and asset / vehicle utilisation can be monitored and managed anywhere in the world. This allows companies to manage compliance for health / safety / environment and company regulations. The adoption and proper use of a Fleet Management (FM) system is the only real way to gain the visibility required to manage your assets and maintenance effectively.
A Fleet Management system should facilitate the integrated application of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Inventory Management
- Health Safety & Environment Management
- Human Resources
Enterprise Systems AU Fleet Management is modern cloud software that enables companies who perform physical asset maintenance to achieve sustainable world-class performance by reducing maintenance overheads, extending asset useful life, reducing asset downtime and improving resource management. Enterprise Systems AU FM is loaded with useful features, each one with its own meaningful purpose. We listen to our users and integrate their feature requests on a regular basis.
Enterprise Systems AU FM is not only built by us, but also by our users. You get all the benefits of a high-performance infrastructure with none of the headaches or expense of using your own hardware. As a SaaS provider, we manage your environment to ensure peak performance, robust security and constant monitoring. If you provide maintenance services or you sell assets that include warranty commitments, nothing will meet your maintenance needs like Enterprise Systems AU FM. We are the only maintenance product available in the market that has established this many connection between Assets, Work, Clients and Suppliers.
Enterprise Systems AU have prepared the following discussion paper to review a Telematics and Fleet Management solution. Enterprise Systems AU Tracking has a comprehensive range of features designed specifically for operation managers. Standard features you would expect from tracking application, such as trip replay, speed reporting, geofencing, location management, odometer | hour-based reminders and real time tracking are all part of the offering. Also includes:
- Route tracking and reporting
- Reroute inefficient routes for faster service using an "in vehicle display"
- View travel distances, idle time, engine hours, average speed and fuel used within a selected date range
- Maps from Google / any other provider
- Monitor, manage, and improve driver behavior regarding excessive idling, speeding & harsh braking
- Compare drivers against company performance averages
- Comply with work health & safety
- Route hazard assessments
- Real-time information about driver fatigue - Driver Fatigue Management and Rest Break Alerting
- The system warns drivers when they are approaching a violation
- Client definable event criteria and alerting
- Driver scorecard
- Driver identification
- Driver license and certification reporting
- Journey Management
- Geo Fence Speed Zone Violation
- Personal logistics and compliance management
- Adhere to Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) regulations
- Satellite Communications provides constant two-way communication with drivers even in remote areas
- Iridium satellite communications
- Two-way messaging communications
- Pre-start inspections
- Schedule preventative maintenance
- Set up alerts for unauthorised after-hours vehicle use
- Set up alerts to schedule regular maintenance checks
- Track fuel usage, fuel economy and CO2 emissions
- Comply with Work, Health & Safety
- real-time information about vehicle mass management
- track engine management data
- Fleet Data analysis
- compliance with the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme
- displays data collected before and after an engine issue for root-cause analysis
- providing fault codes straight from the engine
- Asset Tracking
- Single Platform for Entire Fleet & Assets
- Satellite / Cellular Hybrid
- Real-time Alerts
- Map Overlay
- Integrated Temperature Module
- Engine Diagnostics
- In-dash Device Integration
- Planned vs. Actual
- Maintenance Savings
- Fuel Consumption
- Health Safety and Environment
- Efficiency Improvements
- Vehicle Utilisation
Client benefits AFTER adopting Enterprise Systems AU FM include:
- A ‘pro-active’ efficient approach to asset maintenance
- reduction in asset downtime
- reduction in emergency repairs
- agile configuration of processes, object definition, visibility, and security
- savings in lower inventory costs
- increase in maintenance productivity
- increase in asset traceability
- increase in warranty cost recovery
- reduction in business process costs
- increase Compliance capability (for a certification of ISO 3100, 21500, 17359, 45001, 55000)
Enterprise Systems AU Tracking & FM - System Implementation
Our qualified project staff are ready to begin interviewing your organization, understanding your processes and collecting your data so that we can execute our highly-developed implementation methods and get you to ‘Go Live’ faster than you expect.
During and after your implementation, our technical experts are ready and able to integrate Enterprise Systems AU FM with practically any 3-rd party system (i.e. your accounting system) or electronic peripherals (i.e. Barcode readers, RFID tracking hardware). It was designed to make such integrations less costly and complex.
We can assist you with setting up maintenance procedures, developing KPIs, generating reports, establishing meters, measures and preventive maintenance triggers, developing equipment and materials lists, etc. If it’s about asset management, we are ready to help.
Enterprise Systems AU Tracking & FM - Support and Maintenance
Enterprise Systems AU Support Methodology
One of the cornerstones of our methodology is forming long-term relationships with our clients and we have found that proactive support and maintenance is the only course for success, regardless of the size of business. Our solution focuses on providing resources that provide day-to-day support and also allows us to form a professional working relationship with the end-users as well as learning the subtle nuances of how your company leverages the benefits of Enterprise Systems AU Fleet Management. With this approach, we can provide consistency, ownership, and peace of mind.
Our internal processes are set up to keep track and to resolve end-user requests in a timely manner. Our call centre provides direct access consultants who know your environment and can provide the support you need at any time. Our Enterprise Systems AU Support Portal alerts us to Enterprise Systems AU related issues and problems are resolved with a minimal amount of time.
We review the “How To” Video Library, which will contain the standard business objects and processes. From the Enterprise Systems AU Support Portal and you can also join one of our Enterprise Systems AU FM “live” training events, which are held weekly.
Over time, as we establish a close relationship with our clients and understand how they operate, we look for ways to further improve both their business processes and the support and training performance for our clients. Our experience in managing clients across many verticals provides us with a unique opportunity to see industry trends and how they can benefit our network of clients.
Prior to adopting a new technology or support standard, it is mandatory for your FM to receive feedback from the Enterprise Systems AU advisor team. The advisory team is responsible for reviewing new technology and implementing support standards. The team members are Enterprise Systems AU management, clients, and supplier representatives. This maintains our high standards and provides the checks-and-balances needed to ensure that new technology and support is of the highest standards. This will improve the overall experience of using Enterprise Systems AU FM.
Specifically, Enterprise Systems AU methodology is broken into five functional phases:
- Phase I: Detailed Analysis
- Phase II: Implementation
- Phase III: Documentation
- Phase IV: Maintenance
- Phase V: Review and Improvement
Phase I: Detailed Analysis
Understanding your needs and challenges
Phase I - we work with our clients to understand their support needs and existing challenges. This report quickly identifies the areas that are in good shape (green status). Areas that require attention, but are not time sensitive or business critical (yellow status) and areas that require immediate attention (red status). For areas with a yellow or red status, we provide good, better, best recommendations. This is an important process, as we work with our clients to provide the appropriate solution for their support and unique needs. We believe each client will have different needs, and the Enterprise Systems AU team will work to ensure that we understand your needs.
Phase II: Implementation
Making the Necessary Changes
Phase II, we implement the solution while minimizing end-user disruption. Each registered user will receive an email verification to join the Enterprise Systems AU Support Portal. The user will have access to the Enterprise Systems AU knowledge base and video library. Online Training videos will be made available from the Enterprise Systems AU Support Portal.
Key goals of the Implementation Phase include:
- Minimize disruption to end-users.
- Deliver a complete solution that has been approved by the client and met all the requirements.
- Communicated each stage of the plan to our clients.
Phase III: Documentation
Retain and Share Know-How
Phase III, we take the notes developed during the Implementation Phase and convert them into a comprehensive documentation repository. This process helps prevent any individual from being the only source of knowledge for any process. A complete set of documentation for each process is always shared with our clients as part of our commitment to practice what we recommend. We also provide how-to documents and videos geared for end-users to maximize productivity.
Phase IV: Maintenance
Proactively Maintaining Enterprise Systems AU FM
Enterprise Systems AU will ensure critical technology components are fully operational when they are needed. Our methodology is comprised of:
- Proactively apply application updates – monthly updates include all new product features
- Notification of new features and advise client of the new release
- Development | Test environment that will allow our clients test new features
- Implement a comprehensive backup plan for all business-critical data – backups are hourly or daily | weekly | monthly | yearly - with a retention period of 52 weeks for each type of backup
- Recovery Time Objective | Recovery Point Objective (RTO | RPO) – it will take 30 minutes (minimum) to restore any previous version of their SQL database. This ensures any downtime is kept to an absolute minimum
- Scheduled maintenance and application updates are performed out of normal business hours and Enterprise Systems AU provide end-users with 24 hour advance warning regarding planned outages. Application updates are applied monthly, and the outage is normally less than 15 minutes
Phase V: Review and Improve
Plan for Next Week, Next Month, Next Year
We maintain the highest standards via:
- End user training via the Enterprise Systems AU Support Portal
- Scheduled review of client operations
- Scheduled meetings with clients to ensure expectations are being delivered
- Regular review of systems and discuss new feature requests, when requested
After your implementation, our support team is standing by. They will be intimately familiar with your specific environment and ready provide any assistance you may require. Our service levels and response | resolution times can be set up according to your needs as an organization.
Teltonika FMM640 | TSM 232 Satellite modem
Teltonika FMM640 is PROFESSIONAL worldwide tracker with LTE CAT M1, NB IoT connectivity, that makes this device usable with newest and most cost efficient technologies. FMM640 features like FMS CAN data (J1939), fuel CAN data (J1708), tachograph live data (K-line), remote tachograph file download, various third party RS232 or RS485 devices support and Dual-SIM will maximize your fleet efficiency. Terminal is suitable for applications like international logistics, refrigerated transport, agriculture, construction & mining, security & emergency services and even more.