Fleet Management Software is an application that handles every aspect of running a modern vehicle fleet. Solutions include many features, such as complete life-cycle management, work task functionality, shop scheduling, warranty and claims tracking and much more.
Why do I need fleet management software?
For many organizations, vehicle assets and the labor needed to maintenance them represent sizable expenses. Fleet managers need effective tools to proactively manage these costs and improve long-term planning. Fleet management software is instrumental in improving a fleet’s operations and performance through increased equipment/asset availability, decreased maintenance and repair (M&R) costs and increased vehicle utilization.
The software tracks all functions related to the maintenance of vehicle equipment, including repair and preventive maintenance (PM) work orders and operating expenses, including fuel, oil and licensing.
Major benefits of fleet software:
- Reduced vehicle ownership costs
- Extended useful life of vehicles
- Increased equipment availability
- Increased warranty recovery
- Optimized inventory levels
- Improved labor productivity
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Improved regulatory compliance for vehicle management, maintenance and parts inventory management