Management processes of Preventive Maintenance and Breakdown Maintenance of the assets registered in the system.
ES-AU Asset Management uses the Maintenance Manual as basis to manage in a – custom way – every object organisation and typology.
The Maintenance Manual includes the necessary information for the correct maintenance of infrastructures and installation.
By registering the available information (typology and frequency of the activities, required equipment, necessary spare parts, possible breakdowns, diagnostic check lists), ES-AU Asset Management automatically creates the activities of the preventive maintenance activities, produces work orders, forwards them through workflow to the right personnel (in and/or outside the organisation) and helps them with problem solving. The available scheduling criteria include all necessary choices to work flexibly, so that the operators can work as easily as possible.
Also, the maintenance when an issue occurs are managed through a workflow that provides:
· signalling through different channels
· control of the signalling by the call centre operators
· forwarding of work order to the right team / supplier (suggested by the system according to the type of the problem and the contracts)
· planning, execution and registering of the intervention report (also using tablets or smartphones)
It is possible to define checklists of checks and measurements to be carried out during the various types of scheduled maintenance and record during the compilation of the work order. This kind of activities can be automatically started if there are monitoring systems that detect anomalies (smoke, malfunctioning, etc.) and transmit them through standard channels / protocols. You can set criteria (SLAI) for the automatic control of the activity progress and the start of the related management actions (e-mail notifications for any delays).
There are various reports for the analysis of the management activities managed in the system (scheduled activities and activities in case of breakdowns): breakdown maintenance statistics, breakdown maintenance SLA, breakdown maintenance detail, scheduled maintenance calendar, scheduled maintenance activities, maintenance plan anomalies.
Some dashboards allow to immediately see the situation of the open breakdowns.
Database of warehouses and warehouse items, handling of materials used in maintenance activities. ES-AU Asset Management allows you to manage the movement of consumable material used for maintenance activities.
In particular it is possible:
· manage the consumables registry (possibly customizable with information of interest to each user);
· record handling documents of consumables, with the type of reason (purchase load, unloading for use or return to supplier or scrapping, positive or negative inventory adjustment, transfer between warehouses), and list of the material involved;
· print the current stock of consumables on each warehouse.
· Movements can be recorded on the move using smartphones and tablets
Management of budget, suppliers and contracts for the purchase of goods and services, registration of purchase orders and related costs. For the economic management, ES-AU Asset Management implements some features that support the operative maintenance activities.
In particular it is possible:
· define the budget for maintenance expenses, structured on three levels and organized by building, and compare it with the costs already recorded;
· register sales or rental contracts for properties;
· record the contracts for the purchase of goods and services, including the framework contracts with maintenance technical and utilities (electricity, telephone, etc.);
· record purchase orders for maintenance materials (consumables);
· record the costs associated with maintenance, both in the form of invoices from suppliers and internal costs.
· Customized connectors can be analysed and configured for possible interactions with ERP systems already in use.
Energy & Environment
Recording and analysis of energy consumption data of buildings. ES-AU Asset Management implements some support functions for managing some aspects of energy consumption in buildings.
In particular it is possible:
· fill in the energy performance sheet of a building
· record meter readings
· record other useful measures for controlling the energy performance of a building.
Complex IOT solutions can be supplied, integrated with ES-AU Asset Management, with:
· a large number of drivers already available to interface with the most common devices on the market (both “building” and “industrial” worlds);
· an architecture with multiple levels of concentrators to operate with distributed infrastructures;
· possibility of device discovery;
· batch reading of information on energy consumption;
· batch reading of device operating parameters;
· real time reception of alarms;
· possible sending of commands to the devices.
GIS & BIM support
Geo-reference and display of assets on territorial maps, on 2D vectorial plans and on 3D BIM models, synchronize with the design tools using IFC standard files.
· Properties (complexes, buildings, etc.) and infrastructures (networks of roads, bicycle lanes, technological networks, management of natural environment, street furniture, etc.) can be georeferenced to on online map services, such as OpenStreetMap, Google.
· ES-AU Asset Management is able to manage the traditional 2D vector plants (externally produced with tools like Autodesk AutoCAD), which can be imported into the system and connected with floors, rooms, installations, technical objects, furniture, etc.
· From the card of an asset, you can get an automatic zoom of the plant, where the asset is located, and you can also graphically edit it. Vice versa, if you surf onto the plants, you can query the icons of the represented objects and move onto the information card of the related asset.
· ES-AU Asset Management supports also the recent BIM extensions (Building Information Modelling) used by the main products for the 3D building designing (Autodesk Revit, GraphiSOFT ArchiCAD etc).
· In this case, you can automatically synchronize the information managed inside the 3D designing software with the ES-AU Asset Management database, by using the open standard format IFC (Industry Foundation Classes):
· by importing the IFC file (ISO 16739:2013) produced by the external design tool;
· by updating in the ES-AU Asset Management database the technical and maintenance sheets of the objects (systems, technical devices, infrastructural elements, etc.) in the imported model, based on configurable mapping rules.
· ES-AU Asset Management provides also an interactive display for 3D models, integrated in its standard user interface, which allows you to view realistically the building rooms and the related asset.